Jumat, 13 Desember 2013

it's you


  Suddenly a touch screen cell phone that was lit . I didn’t realize there was a missed call on my cell phone . I was immediately shocked to see it , the screen was written the name " Mysagita " my eyes glued and my body froze . I'm confused what should I do, call him back ? Ah no . sending  a message ? Ah should  I? Yes ! It seems to be . I also sent him a message . Wait wait and wait . 1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes 4 minutes 5 minutes .. ah never mind maybe he was wrong to press the button so that  connected to me.
  A moment later the phone lit up again , the message from him . Hopefully I slowly touching my cell phone , I read a message from him . Only one word , one word that makes my eyes blinking my body could not move and my mind abysmally . He said " yearn" . without realizing my eyes sparkled and my lips smiling , but I don’t  believe this is unlikely him, he was never like this we didn't have a relations for a long time we don’t have spoken for a long time whereas we often face to face . This must be wrong.
  We engaged some unimportant conversation , that led not clear. Always , always like that he always came unexpectedly and leave without saying a word. Always made ​​me expect more , always makes me feel he will come back but the reality is not . he always made me for a haven, maybe for him I am just resting place when he does not know to whom it should be like. Maybe he assume that’s all just a joke for made him happy. Yaps, always like that! Maybe for him I am just a doll that can only be mocked, a doll that don’t have a feeling. Anyway, maybe the message was just a joke himself with his friends. Forget it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates